Thursday, January 20, 2011

Birthdays are great...

Dun dun dun... I am now 22. Well I have been since Sunday actually. I still don't feel old. When I was like 18 I remember thinking 22 seemed so old! I still feel like I'm 18. Oh well... my birthday was great! Friends, family, food, fun, and surprises. I have the greatest friends and family. And I know it's cliche to say that I have the greatest boyfriend... better then anyone elses... but I think it's safe to say that I REALLY do... just my personal opinion :) I mean... he surprised with flowers and a card at church (come on... what girl doesn't LOVE to be surprised with flowers infront of a bunch of people... he he he...) and then he got me a gift card for a free 1 hour massage. Ah... it is going to be SO nice. I am super excited!!!

Anyways... I am super busy and got lots of stuff to do! I guess that massage is definitely going to come in handy!



No comments:

Post a Comment